Monday, October 31, 2005

MAKES YOU WONDER WHERE SHE KEEPS HER CHANGE

"I forgot a pizza was even coming", the young woman said, as she finally opened the door. "Oh, I'm sorry...... I just got your order 10 minutes ago. Has it been a long time since you ordered," I stammered? " Oh no,no I guess I just forgot. Let me get the money," she said and then disappeared into the darkened house. While she was gone, I caught the distinctive odor of marijuana wafting out of the door. She returned quickly, handed me the money with a nice tip, took the pizza and thanked me politely as she shut the door. As I got into my car, it left me wondering, what did the fact that she forgot I was coming to deliver a pizza have to do with the fact that she was totally naked during this entire transaction?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home